Sunday, October 18, 2015

Love to Worship

Lirik lagu dan Kunci Lagu Love to Worship by Symphony Worship - Album Love to Worship You

       A      E                   F#m
My heart longs to worship You
       Bm    D                        E
My soul longs to see You, Jesus
C#                         F#m             D
You alone are the King of my life
                  Bm
You're the most high
        E
My God

       A      E                   F#m
My heart longs to serve You Lord
       Bm    D                               E 
My desire longs to please You Jesus
C#                         F#m             D 
You alone are my hope and my strength
                  Bm 
You're the most high
        E
My God

    A    E       F#m
I worship You
    F# Bm       A   E
Jesus, I worship You
         F#m         E           A                D
With all of my heart and all of my soul
     Bm
I love You
    E                         A
I love to worship You

                A       F#m
Let Your Spirit, fill this place
    Bm            E
Sweet Spirit, fill my heart
                A       F#m                
Let Your presence fill this place
    Bm          
As we worship You
    E
As we worship You

No comments:

Post a Comment