Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Keeper

Lirik lagu dan Chord Lagu / Kunci Lagu The Keeper by Jangkau Anak Muda (JAM)

Do = F
Tempo = 115-120

F                                               Dm
   I lift my eyes to the mountain from where does my help comes
Bb                                            Gm                                      C11
   My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth
F                                                  Dm
  He will not let my foot be moved I won't fall behold
Bb                                                      Gm                     C11
He's the keeper of Israel will neither slumber nor sleep

         F                        Dm
O Lord You are my keeper
              Bb                                           Gm                    C11
The shade on my right hand I will stand and not be shaken
         F                         Dm
O Lord You are my shelter
           Bb               C       Dm
The rock of my salvation
           Bb           C11
My life is in You
                         F
You are my keeper

No comments:

Post a Comment