Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Leave Me Astounded

Lirik lagu dan Kunci / Chord Lagu Leave Me Astounded by Planetshakers

INTRO:
C F Am G

C C/E F
All my hands have made I’m laying down
C C/E F
All that I hold dear, my many crowns
C C/E F
I have tasted and seen of Your great love
Am
You satisfy me
C/G
You satisfy me
 


C G
Spirit fall, open up Heaven’s doors
Am
We’re waiting with worship for more
F G
You’re the only love that satisfies me

C G
Lord we run into Your loving arms
Am
We’re safe and secure in Your love
F G
You’re the only one that satisfies me

C F
My constant request above all things
C F
Every hour I wake be near me
C F
Though I’ve tasted and seen of Your great love
Am
Show me Your glory
C/G
Show me Your glory

C F
Leave me astounded, leave me amazed
Am G
Show off Your glory, let Heaven invade
C/E F
We’re waiting with worship, we’re waiting with praise
Am G
For the almighty presence of God to invade

No comments:

Post a Comment