Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace)

Lirik lagu "Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace)" by Hillsong - Album No Other Name

Lyrics for "Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace)" by Hillsong

All these pieces, broken and scattered
In mercy gathered, mended and whole
Empty handed but not forsaken
I've been set free
I've been set free

Amazing grace how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now I am found
Was blind but now I see

Oh I can see You now
Oh I can see the love in Your eyes
Laying Yourself down
Raising up the broken to life

You take our failure
You take our weakness
You set Your treasure in jars of clay
So take this heart Lord
I'll be Your vessel
The world to see Your life in me

Terjemahan Bahasa Indonesia Broken Vessels by Billy Simpson - Bejana yang Hancur

Semua serpihan retak dan hancur
Pengampunan-Mu membuat utuh
Aku yang hilang tak Kau tinggalkan
Engkau telah bebaskanku

Sungguh ajaib anugerah-Mu
S'lamatkan hidupku
Hilang, buta dan bercela
Oleh-Nya ku sembuh

Dan ku melihat
Melihat kasih di mata-Mu
Pengorbanan-Mu
Memulihkan seg'nap hidupku

Kau yang mengambil kegagalanku
Jadikan harta
Bejana-Mu

Biar dunia bisa melihat
Kebaikan-Mu dihidupku

12 comments: