Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Pray for the Nation

Lirik Lagu Pray for the Nation by True Worshippers - Album All Things New

I pray for the people
I pray for the nation
For us to bow before You
And humble ourselves and pray

You hear our prayer from heaven
You heal our land today
You turn our heart from all the wicked ways

I kneel right now before You
I lift my hands towards the heaven
I pray yes I pray for Your mercy and grace over us

You're seated on the highest throne
You're lifted up above all things
Exalted and adored I worship You in awe
Be glorified and magnified

There's now no more condemnation
Over this land no more
There's now no more curses
Over our lives
Over our family
Over our church
Today

We humble ourselves and pray
(You hear our prayer from heaven)
We turn from our wicked ways
(You heal our land today)

No comments:

Post a Comment