Sunday, November 02, 2014

Covered

Lirik dan Kunci / Chord lagu Covered by Planetshakers - Album This is Our Time

INTRO:
B♭ Dm E♭ (x2)

B♭ F6
Grace, glorious grace, grace, glorious grace
E♭ Gm F
At the cross You called it finished
B♭ F6
Grace, wonderful grace, grace, wonderful grace
E♭ Gm F
At the cross all of my sin is

E♭ Gm E♭ B♭ F
Covered, covered, covered by Your grace, oh
E♭ Gm E♭ Dm B♭
Covered, covered, covered by Your grace

B♭ F6
Grace, beautiful grace, grace, beautiful grace
E♭ Gm F
At the cross, love everlasting
B♭/F F6
Grace, powerful grace, grace, powerful grace
E♭ Gm F
At the cross all of my past is

E♭ Gm F
No matter what I’ve done, no matter where I’ve been
E♭ B♭ F
No matter how I fall, You pick me up again
E♭ Gm F
You have removed my shame, You take as I am
E♭ Dm F B♭
You call me justified, now I am covered by Your grace

No comments:

Post a Comment